Thursday, April 2, 2009

back to college again

WITH CLASSMATES AND SIR RAMIL AT BRGY. MABINI, TALAMBAN DURING THE TREE PLANTING

i felt like i was on the first day high as i stepped into the portals of SWU, ABA - NURSING campus yesterday. i felt uncomfortable wearing my chn uniform [blue pants and white blouse] with my hair tied, a black shoes and white socks. well it has been a year since i decided to stop into college and planned to work. but then i thought of going back to school for my future would be more brighter if i earn my degree. as i spoke with our level 4 chairman, and discussed into which subjects am taking for summer, thoughts keep running back and forth into me.. "im going to have graveyard hospital duties again, ima have my clearances signed every month, secure an explanation letter everytime i miss going unto duty and have to pay P318.78 for each day am absent. gosh! im being a lazy and sleepyhead again! gggrrr! but i know i can do this! and i miss being at college.. scribbling anything everytime im bored when my instructors had a discussion, attentions being called by the level chairmen and instructors because my hair is highlighted, wearing of pearl earrings, not wearing the prescribed shoes [ i love pointed shoes!], skipping classes coz buddies have agreed to stay at nanay's store..but above all that, i know i can do it! and ima soon to be a RN! another RN, and i welcome myself to the unemployed nurses here in the philippines.. s00o00n! lol SWU - here i come! weeeewwww!

No comments: